Tuesday, October 14, 2008

stupid love

People say I’m crazy for loving you,
But that’s ok for I love you so true.
Stupid knowing you don’t know I exist,
And even if you’re eyes to somebody’s fixed.
Don’t know I’m capable of this feeling.
Just seeing you I could almost take wing.
Hiding the truth so utterly true,
Left a scar that says I’m in love with you.
I wish you’ll notice me and ask my name,
For that will surely bring a smile on my face.
I know this is impossible to ensue.
But I’m not giving up ‘til you know I’m here for you.
A simple hi or smile is all I’m asking,
Not to force you to do some stupid things.
I’m not hopin’ that it’ll all come true,
But maybe there’ll come a time you’ll learn to love me, too.
Months of waiting is a hurting really,
Don’t know if you’ll come or stay away from me.
A mistake to fall for you as they may say,
So what? I’m in love, that’s what I can say.
Now you’re leaving for a new life ahead of you,
Leaving without knowing I’m here and loving you.
Still hoping you’ll come to me before you go,
And I’ll kiss you and bid you not to go.

No comments: